Monday 15 September 2008

East of Eden




Get to watch this drama recently at MySoju.com. Production cost reaching more than USD2M this definitely worth to watch. As up to the 4th episode which I'm currently watching, those younger actors does their job brilliantly. The drama is getting strong each episode, thanks to them. I sincerely hope the senior actors consist of Song Seung Heon ( Summer Scent), Yeon Joon Hoon (Sad Sonata), Lee Da Hae (Hello Miss), Han Ji hye (Likable Or Not) and more others will keep the momentum going.50 episodes in total, with that's many episode, most korean drama failed, becomes patchy and boring, too suffering to go on watching. I wish this didn't happen.

Apart Lee Da Hae ( I still doubt her performance ), I'm looking forward to Song Seung Heon, Yeon Joon Hoon and Han Ji Hye performance. This is not SSH 1st performance as bad guy, he done it before in film but this definitely more extreme, joining mafia gang, taking revenge on his father death, a drastic changed from his romantic, lovey dovey portrayal in previous2 show. Song Seung Heon no longer just a pretty face, he's making a step to make the world notice his mark.

As at episode 12, I can no longer just sit and watch, while I thought there's too much agony in this drama but all can't compare to what Ji Hyun had to suffer, played by Han Ji Hye, I consider this is unimportant role but HJH just superb, I'm suffering with her, unable to be with her lover, she was raped by Shin Myung Hun, and she had to dealt with the heart pain herself. I couldn't help to cry when Dong Wook's mother met her and despite calm words she needed to hear to ease the pain, she was asked to marry Myung Hun whom she really detest so that Dong Wook can forget her. Oh!! How I wish, somebody??, anybod??y could save her from all that.

No comments: